The Year’s Not Over Until You’ve Made a Gift to CAE!
If you value a vital working landscape, thriving food system, and vibrant rural communities, please consider making a gift to CAE this year.
Collaboration is at the heart of our work. CAE works with our partners to:
- help farmers grow or diversify their business, including dairy
- provide critical infrastructure and services for new and growing food businesses
- help producers get their products to market
- bring more local food to institutional kitchens
- provide low-interest loans through the Vermont Farm Fund
- … and support thousands of local residents through our community programs: connecting students to community resources, reducing food insecurity, and building community at Atkins Field
This November, volunteer bakers of all ages made 132 pies for our community, with ingredients donated by local businesses and space donated by Sterling College and the VT Food Venture Center. Events like Pies for People build connections across perceived differences through the simple act of sharing food. Read more here!
We simply cannot do this work without the support of community members like you.
You don't have to take our word for it... learn more about why our community supports CAE!
Make a gift of $50 or more to CAE this year, and you’ll be entered in a raffle for a gift box of award-winning cheese from Jasper Hill Farm!