Seafood is regulated by the FDA and requires a HACCP plan

See FDA's guidance on HACCP plans for seafood

Depending on how you are selling your product you may need to:

  • Acquire a license through the Vermont Health Department, Call (802) 863-7221
  • You must ensure that the manufacturing facility is registered with the FDA 
  • Contact your Regional Permit Specialist with the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation to ensure you have the proper wastewater permit for your facility